Compilation of Willet (Wilbur Robinson & Violet Parr) drawings by Dany Darkly
Since I’m pretty certain that the majority of my followers found me through my Willet stuff, I figured I should put this together as thanks (the drawings are not necessarily in chronological order) uvu <3
new ship wow thanks a lot
I didn’t even know this ship existed, but I now fully support it.
In celebration of our new film Great White Shark, now playing daily in 3D and IMAX, here are some spectacular shark facts:
- Sharks began evolving about 450 million years ago. Of the roughly 340 living species some have changed little in the past 100 million years.
- Sharks were the first vertebrates to develop an immune system and may have a greater immunity to cancer than humans.
- Shark teeth are made of hard enamel, which may explain why ancient shark teeth are the most commonly found vertebrate fossils today.
- Some living shark species replace old and broken teeth as frequently as every ten days. There are 12,000 bull-shark fossil teeth on view in the Museum’s Hall of Vertebrate Origins—approximately the number of teeth a bull-shark will have during its lifetime.
- Shark bones are made of light, tough cartilage, which is rarely fossilized.
- Like other cartilaginous fishes, sharks do not have a gas bladder to keep them afloat so many species (but not all) must move constantly to keep from sinking. Many sharks have large, oil-filled livers that make them more buoyant.
- Most sharks bear live young. Some species can remain pregnant for over two years, longer than any other vertebrate.
- Sharks typically bear three to 12 pups and many do not reproduce until age 30, making it hard for them to recover when large numbers are killed by humans.
#I actually thought this was Marvel trans!Pepper AU for a second?#and this is totally how it would be#if anyone Tony knew was trans#it’s like oh OK that’s cool#you wanna hit Versace now or wait until the new collection’s out?#you gonna do hormones? Surgery?#JARVIS find me someone who does surgery#don’t you worry peps#we’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan (via dixie-chicken)
I nearly died from headcannon it’s perfect
No you don’t understand
"We’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan." sounds like a sentence Tony must have definitely said
"James Potter, did you lose Harry again?" shouts Lily Potter to her husband at eleven o’clock at night.
"Er…maybe?" says James, cringing slightly and backing away.
"You see, Harry? That’s the brightest star in the sky," Sirius whispers to the child wrapped in his leather jacket as they both sit on the shingled roof, oblivious to the argument raging below.
10 years ago today, filming began on a brand new series of Doctor Who, starring Christopher Eccleston as the Ninth Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose Tyler!
can I passively aggressively point out the way the shot is set up to make both of them equal including cancelling out the height difference and you really couldn’t tell who was meant to be the main character by looking at this photo? (Because of course they’re both the main character and of equal importance rose tyler Ninth doctor (via pygmy-of-triviality)
Thank god now we have this!
Yep! You’re right! And we also have this:
^^^ Ten is literally shielding Donna. If this was Eleven and Amy, we would be seeing posts about how this shows how “the man is in charge and the woman cowers in fear”. But since it is Ten and Donna, nobody had mentioned it at all.
All of these promotional pictures cannot be used in a “this is sexist” argument. Both the RTD era and the Moffat era pictures have the exact same type of staging.
So if you are calling the Moffat era images sexist, then you are calling this picture of Ten and Donna sexist (which is ridiculous).
McGonagall holding a Sorting Hat that has been duct-taped across the mouth and doing her own impression of the hat’s voice from behind her hand in the Great Hall.
James Potter HUFFLEPUFF
Remus Potter RAVENCLAW
Sirius Potter NOW THE GROUNDSKEEPER
No classes together ever goodbye
Haha it got better
Fangirl Challenge ► [2/10] OTP
Bad Wholf ▬ Rose Tyler + Ten (Doctor Who)
« Well, I’ve seen a lot of this universe. I’ve seen fake gods and bad gods and demi-gods and would-be gods. I’ve had the whole pantheon. But if I believe in oen thing… just one thing… I believe in her.» (The Satan Pit)